Three Types of Bankruptcies:
- Best for Individuals who have no assets.
Best for Individuals
- have some assets;
- have enough monthly income to payoff most, if not all, of his/her Debts in a period of three to five years; and
- do not want to forfeit his/her assets.
- Also ideal for the person looking to apply for a Loan Modification or is looking to save an asset from the imminent threat of a Foreclosure.
- Exclusively for Corporations or Wealthy Individuals.
Personal Injury Covers:
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Boating Accidents
- Deaths Resulting from anything other than Natural Causes
- Food Poisonings